Workplace Wellbeing Workshops
Our Workplace Wellbeing Programme is a bespoke selection of mind/body exercise and complementary therapy Workshops designed to promote health and wellbeing in the workplace.
The sessions aim to:
- Reduce and prevent stress
- Reduce and prevent back pain
- Reduce and prevent sickness, absenteism and presenteism
- Improve productivity and team work
- Improve health and wellbeing
- Increase profits
Why not empower your staff and colleagues; help them to take responsibility for their own health?
WORKSHOPS, CLASSES AND ONE TO ONE SESSIONS AVAILABLE At your place of work, or at the Self-Centre
- meditation & relaxation techniques for stress relief
- nutrition & homeopathic remedies @ work
- yoga & desk yoga for health & vitality
- natural remedies from kitchen & garden
- pilates for back pain & improved posture
- massage (including chair massage, thai massage & therapeutic massage)
- CBT, NLP coaching & hypnotherapy for coping with stress
- herbal medicine
- tai chi / qi gong
- personal protection for women
(additional therapies & bespoke workshops available)
Available throughout the region. Lunchtime or before / after work sessions, Mini Health Conferences or one off Workshops & regular classes
We have worked with Ashton Graham Solicitors, West Suffolk College, Suffolk Housing, Suffolk Brokerage, Fortress UK and WoMenta providing Classes, Therapies and Workshops in the workplace and at the self centre. If you would like a testimonial please email us.