crystal therapy - Dana Miller
Crystal therapy, also known as crystal healing, has been used for centuries as a healing tool by many native cultures. Crystals have their own vibration and purpose, the therapist uses these vibrations to balance out the client's chakra system.
Chakras are the body's energy centres, each one focuses on a different element of our wellbeing -
- Base chakra - Security and Foundation (colour red)
- Sacral Chakra - Creativity, Fertility, Sexuality ( colour orange)
- Solar Plexus Chakra - Self-esteem, confidence and sense of personal power (colour yellow)
- Heart Chakra - Love, Compassion, Kindness (colour green)
- Throat Chakra - Communication, Integrity, speaking your truth, self-expression (colour blue)
- Third Eye Chakra - Intuition, perception and insight (colour indigo)
- Crown - Consciousness, spirituality, wisdom, sacred knowledge (colour violet)
When in balance we feel healthy, relaxed and content, able to face whatever may arise and accepting of the outcome.
If the chakras fall out of balance then our sense of peace is affected. For example someone with a solar plexus chakra imbalance may find they feel powerless, lack confidence, find it hard to make decisions; or they become bossy, controlling and overconfident. For every person the reaction is different.
Crystal therapy aims to help bring the chakras back into alignment and keep the energetic system healthy and balanced.
Specific Conditions Treatable
Chronic disorders of all kinds
Benefits of the Therapy
Sense of balance
Reduction in symptoms
What happens in a Session
Following a short assessment to discuss the clients needs and desired outcome, the client rests on the treatment bed and relaxes whilst crystals are laid strategically around and on the body. The therpaist moves around the body sending healing energy to the chakras, focusing on those that need more attention.
All the while, the client rests in a soothing and calm environment. At the completion, we would discuss what took place and determine if more treatment may or may not be needed.
The treatment is carried fully clothed and the client may be wrapped in a blanket for extra warmth if needed.
Length of Session
Sessions last for 1 hour as standard, longer treatments available on request.
£40 per hour