confident c-section course - Vicky Barbour-Andrews
The preparing for a Caesarean section workshop is for clients who have made the decision that a Caesarean section is ‘the right birth on the day’ for their baby. It is important that you have felt completely involved in the decision-making as women who fully understand the need for a Caesarean section are more likely to feel positive about their birth and less likely to feel depressed or upset than women who feel unsure and under pressure.
Specific Conditions Treatable / Who is the Class for?
A course specifically written for couples who have made the decision to have a C-Section. This course will help prepare the couple and help them be aware of the choices they have and how to make them feel more positive about their birth.
What happens in a Session
- A minimum of 6 hours of tuition over 3 classes.
- A Wise Hippo digital work book to complement the classes and support your learning at home.
- Access to your own online client area on the Wise Hippo website.
- Beautifully scripted MP3s to support your preparation at home (specifically for C-Section)
- A set of positive birthing affirmations designed to increase your confidence and leave you feeling positive about birth (Specifically for C-Section)
- Ongoing UNLIMITED support from me throughout the course, up until your baby's birth and beyond.
- A post-natal visit & birth debrief session.
- EXCLUSIVE BONUS content, resources and information.
- Membership to the global Wise Hippo Facebook support group 'The Hip Club'
- EXCLUSIVE special offers on other antenatal and postnatal classes and services.
During your course you will learn everything there is to know about your C-Section including:
- Who will be there in theatre on the day, and why.
- How hypnosis works.
- Understanding your mind and its connection to your body to heal.
- Conscious desire for change.
- Taking charge of your thoughts.
- Soothing strokes and the importance of this.
- Reducing anxiety.
- Positions for relaxation
- Managing pain
- Hypnosis techniques
- How to negotiate for the C-Section thats right for you.
- Birth planning (specifically for C-Section)
Length of Session and availability / Class day and time
The course consists of 3 x 2 hours classes. This is a private class.
Prices / Special Offers
Telephone: 07766 448464