First Aid at Work - 1 Day
- Importance of preventing cross infection
- Need for recording incidents and actions
- Use of available equipment
- Assessing situations and circumstances to act safely, promptly and effectively in an emergency
- Unconscious casualties including seizures
- Wounds and bleeding
- First aid for minor injuries
The Self Centre is a health and well-being centre on the outskirts of Bury St Edmunds, IP32 7AR.
This training day will run from 9am to 4pm.
Please make sure you arrive at least 15 minutes prior to start time to allow yourself to get settled, have a cup of tea and book lunch should you wish.
Cost is £75.00 per person and will include all course materials, your certificate and tea and coffee on the day.
Full payment is required at the time of booking.
There is an on-site Cafe which serves homemade rolls, wraps, soups, salads, cakes and smoothies and caters for most major allergies. Should you wish to purchase lunch please pre-order at the start of the day.
Alternatively, you are welcome to bring your own lunch.
Spaces are limited to 12 so please make sure you book in advance, which you can do either online under courss, on the 'mindbody' app or by phone 01284 769090.
If you have any questions please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org or 01284 769090.